Please help keep our range clean. We have made improvements to the gun range and property including increasing the height of the backstop, adding multiple loads of new gravel, and cleaning up trash. Leave the range as you found it, or better! Remove your own trash and help pick up any garbage you may happen to find. There is a large trash dumpster located by the clubhouse where you can dispose of garbage from the range.
- All firearms will be discharged straight down the range.
- All firearms will be discharged in such a manner that the bullet will lodge in the lower part of the berm.
- All targets to be a maximum of three feet above the ground to ensure bullet contact with protective berm.
- This range is for the use of Scott County Conservation Club members and Scott County law enforcement only.
- Clean up the range when you are done.
- Any violations may result in loss of range use.
- Damage to the range or club property will result in criminal prosecution.